Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Educated Psychic: Are UFOs Here to Save Us?


Educated Psychic: Are UFOs Here to Save Us?

The UFO controversy has been raging since 1947. WWII had just ended. Purportedly there was a UFO crash at Roswell, New Mexico, and that one or more deceased alien bodies were recovered. That has been “the talk of the town” ever since I can remember. Even as a kid I interested myself in all things occult or psychic, and had many experiences myself as a youth and ever since.                                      
Bill G. lived right around the corner from our place, and he was part of the clean-up crew when the crash happened. He’d been in the Air Force toward the end of the War and NEVER spoke of what he saw. Why? Had he been ordered, with all the others, to never speak of what he knew or witnessed? And WHY the Big Secret anyway?

Then the Air Force Blue Book came out attempting to dispel all rumors of aliens and their craft from outer space. But sightings of “something” seemingly alien continued from then until now. Just the other evening, September 2010, a group of older military men including pilots were featured on Fox News. They attested to the fact of sightings, visitations and actions of UFOs, even saying that when craft were present, nuclear weapons had been shut down! Does that have implications? It certainly does.

As an educated psychic consultant and student of the Paranormal, I would like to believe that “They” are here to save us from ourselves. But I have no way of knowing, unless as a psychic I ask my Channel if it is true. Stories about UFOs and sightings abound. I’ve had two personal experiences in the mid-70s up on the beach of Lake Michigan at Cross Village. And I for sure am a “credible witness” and have no interest in spinning fairy tales.     

Before 1947, even back in antiquity, primitive drawings, paintings and stone carvings suggest visitations from aliens in UFO craft. And it just may be, TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE, that our earth is a “seeded planet”! Even as an undergraduate Philosophy major at Michigan State, I used to conjecture that maybe we humans are only like an ant colony, some Alien kid’s school project. Or, a scientific experiment, or maybe a game They play, here on Planet Dirt.
Taking their possible point of view, we must be fun to watch considering the funny way we look and all the stupid things we humans do.

Educated fools rage on, ever warring over whether we human folk were created by God or evolved from seafood swimming around in salty slime. Where do, where did we come from? The debate continues, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY, knows for certain. So, could be, might be, that neither or both theories are true. Might be that space aliens, space brothers, space invaders... take your pick... dropped us off here some year back in time.                          

Archeologists say there is evidence at places such as Easter Egg Island, the Easter Bunny’s main residence, and elsewhere. Caves and stone edifices are always good places to look. But, who knows the Real Story for sure? And why are we so curious in the first place? Mommy, Daddy, where did I come from? And yes, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Even the best of psychics and scientists have been unable to answer that age-old question.

It is also conjectured that our “space brothers” as we like to call “Them” are not only one group. I don’t know how anybody knows that, unless psychics in altered states of consciousness has seen them. Though they do appear in dreams of even credible people. I’ve heard vaguely that there are the grays, the reds, the browns, the yellows, the... I know not what, and that some are sweet, and others will come here and eat us under the light of some Harvest Moon.                                           

In fact, I’ve had my own dreams of both kinds, those who come in peace, and those who come to eat. I’ve even dreamed that I am one of them. And that when it is time, my benevolent brothers will return in the cigar-shaped craft I witnessed to take me back home with them as they promised in my dream. The idea excites me, I must admit. But what does it all mean?                                           

In another dream, one alien pilot, masquerading as a human Handsome Jack, showed me how they can CHANGE DIMENSION and pass right through material buildings here on earth. And they showed me how those little round jets work that line the v-shaped wings of certain types of craft. I assume my psychic abilities enable them to come to me in dream states. And I am not the only human by a long shot who dreams of them.

If they are not all of one grouping, might there at some point be a war among them to see who lays claim to our planet? Or maybe that drama has already been played out and we don’t know it. In any case, now that we have moved into Stage One of WWIII, it is my sincere hope that the aliens, our space brothers, are scoping things out with a psychic eye to dismantling nuclear weapons before we short-sighted humans use them to destroy ourselves.                          

Maybe They are waiting for just the right moment to intervene, IF it becomes necessary. They appear to be monitoring. Another possibility is that if our planet receives big enough nuclear shocks, the planet may be rocked and begin to wobble, and maybe that would throw other planets out of whack as a result, and Space Folk can’t let that happen. So maybe their prospective intervention is self-interested, not only benevolent. Just an alien thought.

Maybe They will land sometime and talk telepathically with certain Heads of State in this country or that. I would like to be present, if only in an out-of-the-body state. So I could eavesdrop.

Why many of us are predisposed to believe and feel warmly toward Them, even welcome Their coming, and why gangs of Freud’s anal retentive Nay-sayers refuse to acknowledge their existence is puzzling. I think the idea of the oneness of the human race may be overblown. We like to say that “we humans are similar but different, but far more similar than different”, but some days when I am in a certain mood, I fear the opposite is true. I do believe that even now aliens walk among us, and I don’t mean the Mexicans, and that I am one of them. My code name is Zorro!

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com, and more blogs at www.blogger.psychicmind and www.blogster.psychicexcellence  For more information about psychic readings my e-mail address is pschicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Would be cool if they could help us...But i do wonder

    May look at this if you still curious

    ReplyDelete