Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Educated Psychic: Automatic Writing and How the Psychic Channel Works

To most people, how an authentic psychic channel gains true information about a client is a mystery. Some regard the process as some kind of magic. But if one understands the nature of human mind and its potential connection with other minds, including the minds of those on other planes of being or in the Spirit World,  the seeming mystery begins to come clear.

My psychic process, as a forerunner to professional psychic consulting work, began after I attracted what I call "an inner plane initiation". During daily meditations, an inner voice often prompted me to "take up your pen and write". Automatic writing began. After lengthy practice and testing, and encouragement from a Spiritual Christian lady named Dorothy, it was proved that I as a psychic channel could and did receive true information for diverse purposes. Only she knew if the answers I got were correct.

Months passed, and then one evening while alone in deep meditation, I was once again urged to write. As I did so, I received 7 FUNCTIONS OF UNIVERSAL MIND,  philosophy way beyond anything I had ever studied or read about. At the end was a signature, the code name of the inner plane grouping that was to work through me during my entire career that began in 1975 after 15 years of work as a college professor of Modern Literature. That constituted what I call my "inner plane initiation" and signaled the beginning of my work as a psychic consultant in a new way.

Next day a client came for a Tarot Card Reading, but, as I lay the cards, they did not come alive with meaning as usual. Instead an inner prompting told me to "take up your pen and write". That was my first psychic reading done using automatic writing. The accuracy was amazing. From then on, I never used my Tarot Cards professionally again. At that time, early in my career as a psychic channel, I also did very interesting past-life regressiion work as an adjunct.

As months passed, my ability as a psychic channel grew, and the technique became refined. From scribbling, pen on paper, and receiving information word for word in mind, repeating it the instant it was given, much like an accomplished translator who worked with me later in Mexico City, I was able to put the pen down and simply receive with eyes either open or closed. I will explain in another writing how I think the process works both in person and when working at a distance. Physical space or distance does not matter for either healing work or psychic reading since ALL IS MENTAL.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A.  Professional Psychic since 1975   More blogs and Psychic Services
See my website:   http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com
psychicmind.vandervoort231@gamail.com for information regarding psychic work by e mail                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment