Sunday, January 30, 2011

Educated Psychic: Laying-on-of-Hands Spiritual Healing

There are many types of spiritual healers. In my case, knowledge that the healing work would begin through me as an adjunct to my psychic consulting work came in two dreams. An authoritative male voice explained that I would begin work as a healer in addition to psychic consulting. I was instructed to not speak of it until the process began. The voice also advised discontinuing alcohol temporarily.

Weeks later, my psychic girlfriend, a woman torn between Baptist beliefs and the spiritual metaphysics of Unity Church, stopped in after work complaining of a migraine. She asked me to take away her pain, saying that she knew I could. That was my first experience with L-H, Laying-on-of-Hands, healing. That was “my” beginning as a healing channel, an agent, a vehicle, for the work of Spirit.

I was familiar with spiritual healing from books I’d read, stories I heard and healings I experienced from one male healer, a Christian minister. When a gastric problem kicked up and persisted, I drove 50 miles to a small Michigan town where the healer had his church. After performing laying-on-of-hands, I’d be good again for months. Never accepting a donation, he did not believe it was right to charge for spiritual work. I later came to believe that it is ok to accept a donation if a person offers it, but not to solicit money for healing.

WHO or WHAT is the source of the psychic healing energy and techniques that works through a healer? First I would experience clairvoyantly the violet ray interspersed with green, the healing color combination. It starts up behind my eyes, the brow chakra, and then I see “Them”, the entities who work through me, as Orientals. Strangely, when they “took me over” my own physical eyes screwed up asian-style as well! After that my right hand, my power hand, grew hot as the healing energy began to pump through and into the body of the afflicted person.            

The inner plane healers who worked through me, taught many healing techniques, always using my right hand as the power hand, and the left hand as ground. People began to get healed or helped for one condition or another. I did not, however, attract people with infectious diseases, and we developed specialties. Then came a significant change. I was amazed when They started taking over my hands, moving them where they needed to go for healing. It was the strangest feeling. As we progressed, psychic diagnostics followed. That made me a more complete psychic healing channel for my inner plane grouping, my Orientals, that I never named.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A.  Professional Psychic since 1975
For more Blogs, Books and Psychic Services, SEE my website: http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com
psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com  for information regarding psychic work by e-mail

 



No comments:

Post a Comment