Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Educated Psychic: Is the Ouija Board Safe?

EDUCATED PSYCHIC: IS IT SAFE TO USE OUIJA BOARD?   

I first became aware of the Ouija Board many years before I became a professional psychic consultant. Like others, I too was fascinated by a psychic device that purports to enable spirit contact. Contact and conversation with entities we call “discarnates”, those who no longer wear the physical body and live on the earth plane or planet.

Many years before getting heavy into esoteric metaphysics and spiritual philosophy, I went through my California period. I was one of those deluded people who thought that if only I could live in that Great State, I would become ecstatically happy. Stupidly I refused an offer in my home State of Michigan to become the first Writer-in-Residence at Lake Superior State College, a school that had just opened at the time in the late 60s. Imagining winter there and in the interest of my sinuses, I declined. Instead I accepted a rinky dink job as a Freshman English Instructor at Southwestern College, Chula Vista, just below Imperial City and San Diego. They didn’t like me and I didn’t like them. And, living in roachy Southern California was NOT a dream come true. All that was before I ever dreamed of becoming a professional psychic counselor.

I made a few friends, even though they were not really my kind of people. One evening I attended a party and the young women there were into games. The chief flirt, a sexy chick named Lisa, hauled down an OUIJA BOARD from the top shelf of a closet. That interested me right off so I volunteered to get on the board with her. All my life anything psychic or paranormal got my attention. Prior to that we’d been playing spin the bottle and other kissing games. Throughout the evening, sexy Lisa saw to it that a sexual undertone pervaded every activity of the evening, which I didn’t mind but it did seem a bit on the immature and superficial side.

“Is someone here?” I asked. The planchette lightly held under both Lisa’s and my fingertips took off across the board and circled YES. A very strong energy emanated from the alleged “spirit” who’d come in to visit us. We both began to question. “What is your name?” Lisa asked. The planchette proceeded to spell out ELSIE. In response to our questions, she told us her story. When in life, she had been Greek, and very sensuous. She told us about how she missed physical sex. The way she “talked” turned me on. We started a flirtation, me in the physical and Elsie, purportedly a sexy Greek lady, a discarnate focused in the world of spirit.

Elsie and I agreed that after I returned home and went to bed, she would visit me and we would get it on. The idea of having hot sex with a spirit lady excited me. Of course I was sure that no such thing would happen. I don’t know how long I’d been asleep when I waked feeling very sexually aroused. Next thought was, well I’ll be darned, Elsie is paying me a visit. I became more aroused. But then suddenly I felt an oppressive weight on my chest. It felt as if I was being crushed. I couldn’t breathe. Some thing, some one, a very heavy weight was on top of me and trying to kill me!                                     

I struggled to full wakefulness and rolled out of bed onto the floor. I was shaking and trembling. Fear had me in its grip. I had fought off whatever it was. It took time to get my pulse settled down and breathe normally again. It had been a frightening experience to say the least. So much for psychic OUIJA BOARD games, I thought. Never again would I get suckered in by some malevolent entity pretending to be a sexy Greek lady who wanted to “get it on” with me.

On the drive home, I had conjectured that the sexy Elsie was really only some playful subconscious psychic aspect of Lisa. An aspect of the players on the board could, I thought, create dramatic characters and make up stories. After that experience, however, I decided that there was in fact something psychic going on, and that there might be evil entities who wanted to come through and make trouble for humans.                                                        

That experience proved to me that yes, the OUIJA BOARD is a psychic instrument of an evil dark force that wishes to trick and damage humans suckered into that game. But, subsequent experiences in the years to follow, especially after I became a professional psychic, expanded my thinking about the OUIJA BOARD and its use. One thing I later decided was that everything depends on psychic protection and the nature and attitude of the persons using that device. The OUIJA BOARD is not the simple game it seems. It can be negative, or it can be used for good, depending.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment