Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Educated Psychic: An Important UFO Dream

I am a dreamer. I have always been a strong dreamer, even as a kid growing up. I may not know exactly what my dreams mean, but I know which ones are extremely important. As a psychic consultant, my clients also often present dreams for analysis, but no interpretation is definitive, psychic or otherwise.                                              

The dream in which people from my Home Planet came to visit me was one of those very important dreams, one I never forget. And even though it took the form of a night dream, I believe that the event occurred in some ALTERNATE REALITY. In other words, the event portrayed really happened on some level of existence. Those who study the occult and psychic phenomena will understand.

I was driving my car very fast. I knew THEY were waiting for me. Someone sat beside me on the passenger side. My ego self? I, the driver, my Real Self? The car my vehicle or astral body? Then I came upon a long cigar-shaped craft. Wait for me! Don’t go! my mind screamed. I knew the psychic link was intact. I could see large well-formed men dressed in business suits with white shirts and ties looking out windows similar to those on an airliner. They were watching me with narrow-eyed interest. Their faces were distinctly oriental. I knew they were MY people visiting me from my Home Planet. My greatest desire was to leave with them and return Home, wherever “Home” was or is.

I, my essential Self, scrambled out of the car, my physical or astral vehicle. So in dream symbolism, I left my body and traveled in my pure Spirit state as a consciousness, as a pure bodiless Mind. I believe that we humans are essentially spiritual beings who incarnate and live for a time in a material body, as embodied particles in God. THEY were waiting for me and I ran to them.

The door of the craft opened. Someone beckoned to me to come, to enter, to be with THEM, my own people from Home. In that potent dream, I ran up the ramp, and though I don’t remember seeing anyone, I knew it was right to enter. I recall stepping into the craft, but nothing after. I assume my memory of what was said, what happened once inside, was erased so that I would resume my life, my mission, back on Planet Dirt when I woke to the current reality. I don’t believe THEY inserted implants. My connection with them is psychically telepathic.

Being my goal and ideal to return Home with them, I was extremely disappointed that I was not allowed. Not yet. But I do remember being informed that when it was “my time” to take permanent leave of the body, when my mission here on earth was complete, when my last cycle was complete, THEY would come for me again, and take me Home where my soul longs to be.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment