Sunday, March 27, 2011

Psychic Mind: Arcs of Light as the Soul Leaves

Arcs of Light as the Soul Leaves by Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A.

I was attending a Friday night dance at PWP, Parents Without Partners, AKA, People Without Personalities, when SHE appeared in the doorway! It was the mid-70s and I was newly in my Psychic Development period, and Faye was interested in Astrology. She a Scorpio, me a Pisces, and she lived up to the reputation of her sign! Chestnut hair flowed down her lovely back from a wooden Spanish holder atop her well-formed head. For a forty year old divorcee’, she was a knockout, and quite psychic in her own right. I beat the other guys to her and asked her to dance, then got her out of there as soon as I could. We were lovers for a couple of years, then forever friends after that.

Along the way, the elder of Faye’s two sons cracked up in a car accident and died. A terrible thing to happen to a mother. Just get them raised, then bang, or in this case, crash, and they are gone. The youngest, a daughter, was another matter. A strange girl who became a strange woman later. The second son shared his sorrow with Mark’s girlfriend, and later they became one. Faye was a Fundamentalist Baptist but there was another dimension to her, so I introduced her to the positive thinking Unity Church of Christianity where I attended during my psychic development period. She was dual in her thinking, but, when it came time for a funeral, she did not relish the idea of some sour dour preacher talking negative hell-fire and brimstone at the time of her greatest personal loss ever. So on her behalf I arranged for a loving Unity funeral for her first son, Mark.

At Unity we talked of releasing one who passed on in love. I taught the concept to Faye, and she understood the concept. At the funeral I did not sit with the sorrowing family of course. She and I were at right angles as we both viewed the young man’s body. I was in a meditative state as the minister spoke over the boy, and Faye over the way held up and did not break down and cry. There was a stoic quality about her in all things. Of a sudden I saw arcs of bright yellow light, one after another, lifting off Mark’s still body, then shoot off and away. What, I wondered, could that possibly mean? That his soul or Self was just then releasing itself from material life?

Later when I told Faye about what I’d witnessed, my psychic sense, she told me that at that time she was saying prayerfully over and over, “Son, I release you in love... I release you in love...” I like to believe that yes, as his mother released him in a state of love, he was able to go comfortably back Home to his, to our, origin in the greater, more real world of Spirit. Home to God and His manifestations. Gone before his time? That we cannot know for certain. But go he did as his mother released her son in love as I watched arc after arc of yellow light shoot off the boy’s still body lying there.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment