Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Psychic Mind: You Are Your Name!

You Are Your Name by Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A.

When acting as a professional psychic consultant, I open every session by analyzing the client’s birth date. Using my unique system beyond traditional numerology, my client validates the information by saying yes, yes, yes, that is true, that is correct. And as s’he utters that, the unconscious flies open and allows us to read the INNER KNOWING psychically. Rapport is established. “We can’t tell you anything that you do not already know at some level of consciousness,” I instruct my client. And then we begin analysis and problem solving, and much else.

In addition to reading one’s birth date, it is also fun and instructive to take a look at the first name as well. Reading the full name, more complex, involves three numbers, vowels, consonants and total, and is beyond the scope of this writing.

Every letter of the alphabet has a numerical equivalent. The following table will show you:

                 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
                 A B C D E F G H I
                 J K L M N O P Q R
                 S T U V W X Y Z

I will demonstrate this fun process by example: me, my father and mother because I know and knew us best. Richard, Ralph and Esther. Son, Father and Mother. The name Richard adds to 43, and that added together becomes a 7. Ah how fitting, knowing myself as I do! The 7 runs the whole gamut of possibilities “from saint to sinner”. The 7 likes to meditate and contemplate, to philosophize. And, the 7 wants to teach. On the down side, the 7 can be moody, irritable, emotional and downright stubborn. At the lectern I can be a saint, and a sinner in the bar and street. As I said, the 7 can run the whole range of human experience. But, there is more...

My 7 is made up of 9+9+3+8+1+9+4=43 4+3=7,  and that’s the way it’s done. Reading internally, notice there is a preponderance of 9ness. That is intellect, and a quality that says, try as you may, you will never know the deepest me. But with my 3 and 7, I am capable of creating endless charming illusions for others to behold and believe. My 3+8, to get fancy, is the Master Number 11, and that parallels my Life Number based on my date of birth. 7 and 11 is naturally psychic, and points to my idealism and the way in which I work and express. And the 1 indicates how adamant I am, and yes, like to be the Star, the one at the center of attention. And then there is the 4 at the tail end which grounds me lest I fly too high during my flights of fancy. The 4 and 8 are here-and-now work numbers, and indicate self-discipline. Much more can be learned from my or any first name, and you can play with your name the same.

My father named RALPH was 9+1+3+7+8=28 or 1.
1,7,8 can all be stubborn numbers, and he was #1 immoveable. And using his 9, he made certain that no one could ever know him. Given his 7, he was a natural psychic. He used to say, “I can hear a man thinking,” and I swear he could. Through his 7 and 8, my father was an adamant worker, a “hard worker,” as people used to say of him. Being 1 total showed him as unique and individual. And speaks of how, like his son, he never gave up. He saw things through to their end, always. The 3 indicated natural musical ability which he demonstrated by playing five instruments, including the mandolin, all by ear. Never had a lesson. But the downside of his 7 made him mute as a clam. You could not get a word out of him if he decided not to speak, and he usually didn’t. The worst of the afflicted 7 spells problems with substance such as alcoholism. And I could go on. It’s all there in one’s numbers. WE ARE OUR NAME.

And then there was my 4 foot 11 mother wearing a size 4 baby shoe. She was busty and petite before she got old and fat. ESTHER was her name, 5+1+2+8+5+9=30 or 3. The 5+8 jumps out at me. That is the very best combination for a sales person, and that she was. And for business in general. And that is backed up by the 5 of terrific personality and the 3 of expressiveness. English was her second language after Hungarian but she was a verbal whiz. Double 5s however caused her to be a tad on the lusty side, a “hotsy totsy” girl which I found embarrassing. Her 1 made her aggressive, and coupled with the 2 of empathy and compassion, she could win her man. Double fives can dance and drink the night away, and when younger, she often did, but not necessarily with my dad who often worked the night shift. Her 9 was negative and expressed itself as quick tempered. She’d wheel and slap my face when I was a kid, until I cured her. The overall 3 can be outgoing and expressive, and that she certainly was.

My father was an INNER type, and my mother OUTER. They were opposites which is said to attract, but not necessarily able to live well together. And I their only child and a son am definitely a blend of both, INNER when alone, and OUTER when social. I inherited, it seems, the best and worst of both parents genes. And that has made my life fun, productive and very interesting! YES, WE ARE OUR NAME.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment