Monday, March 7, 2011

Educated Psychic: Teleportation and Spiritual Foot Healing

EDUCATED PSYCHIC: TELEPORTATION, THEN A SPONTANEOUS SPIRIT HEALING

My buddy Rick came from Maryland to visit me in Lansing where I had my first psychic call-in show, “The Psychic & You”. The station’s phone lines were jammed as never before! After a week, we decided to drive back to Maryland together. Rick, also naturally psychic, had a job extracting rocks from a farmer’s field and told me I could make a little money also. It sounded like a good sweat in the sun and a break from my mental work.

Both very tired, we dreaded the long drive. Rick drove. We talked but I felt a weird kind of drowsy, then something strange happened. We found ourselves waking up about FIFTY MILES DOWN THE ROAD! We looked at our watches but no time had passed! I’m chilling as I remember this. The only explanation was that Spirit had anesthetized us and TELEPORTED us down the road. To help us, I suppose, and perhaps to show us what is possible beyond the norm in my new way of life as a professional psychic.

After that, we both felt rested and oddly invigorated. Driving the rest of the way was a breeze. Second day in, Rick and I were out in a rocky field like two chain gang convicts pushing and lifting heavy rocks. It was hard work but fun out in the sun doing manual labor. But the next day I slipped and a heavy rock crushed the top of my right foot. Back home that evening, Rick made us sandwiches while I lay on the couch feverish. The pain was bad. As Rick left the room, I saw a blaze of dazzling white light form into a statue that looked like the god Mercury. “Rick, look!” I yelled. By the time he returned, my psychic vision had disappeared. Rick didn’t think I was nuts. He’d had many psychic or paranormal experiences of his own.

My foot was seriously swollen. Black, blue, green and hot pink. OUCH did not express how much it hurt and aspirin didn’t help. I could feel my heart thumping way down into my big toe. How many days, I wondered, would I be laid up nursing my wrecked foot. Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with drowsiness, but as I was drifting off into the hypnagogic state before sleep, a distinct male voice spoke to me in my right ear. The psychic clairaudient experiences I’ve had were always in that ear. “We are going to heal you while you sleep,” the authoritative voice told me.

I slept like the dead. Deep. And when the morning sun lit the living-room, I wiggled my crushed foot to check the status and was amazed! It was NORMAL. No bruise, no swelling. No pain, nothing. Totally whole. I had been spiritually, psychically healed. Rick also was blown away.
After a hearty breakfast down at Goody’s, off we went to work and sweat under the blazing sun. It was a good vacation from my psychic work back home.


Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment