Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Educated Psychic: My Good Buddy Tony Visits on the Ouija Board

My buddy Tony was just about the best guy ever. Everybody loved Tony. After the personal epiphany that transformed my life, made me a believer in God again and led me to become a psychic consultant and spiritual healer, I no longer had a job teaching college. Buddy Tony, an economics professor at the War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, invited me to come spend the summer with him and his hired boys who were building his dream house on the back forty. I was the cook. It was 1974 and Tony also had a “grass farm”. He supplied all his hippie friends who came and went, but not for profit. You might say it was his hobby, maybe because he, unlike me, was fond of toking himself.

The summer was idyllic except that I was between careers and didn’t know how to proceed. That was the first time in fifteen years I didn’t have a college teaching job to go to, thanks to the Government cutting back on funds to Higher Education that year. At summer’s end, after glorious days at a small inland lake surrounded by trees, walks in the woods doing my photography, and horseback riding, for a lark I answered a Help Wanted ad in the local paper for an Advance Man traveling with a road show called Doctor Evil & the Terrors of the Unknown, a kid’s horror and shock show.

For several months I traveled the southern States with Jim Marshall, a former stunt man in Hollywood, and his wife who’d been the first Daisy Mae on stage in “Li’l Abner”. Small town movie theaters were our venue and I played monsters: the hunchback and the head chopper. During high school I’d had the lead in the Junior and Senior plays. But, I tired of the adventure, especially since it was a dead-end, I drifted up to my old campus at Michigan State where inadvertently I began a period of psychic development that led to my professional work as a psychic counselor. No such intention had ever entered my conscious mind.

Tony, in the meantime, had gone off to his parents’ homeland, Poland, on a post-doctoral study grant. It had been a great opportunity for him as an economist. The only downside had been leaving Joan, the love of his life, and his dog, a fine German shepherd named Becky. We used to feed her baked beef livers. But, I later heard that good-hearted Tony had befriended a young Polish economist who was in trouble with the Party. And then Tony died suddenly. It showed in his records that he suffered pre-existing stomach and lung conditions from being gassed in the Korean War. Ellen, Tony’s ex-wife and a nurse, had called to tell me that she was traveling to Poland to retrieve Tony’s body.

By then I was steeped in psychic practices that including using the Ouija Board. One afternoon a psychic girlfriend visited and I proposed that we experiment further with the Board. By then I knew to use a Prayer of Protection against potential “Neggies” that tried to worm their way in to sabotage the process. We knew that Jane Roberts, the great medium who later channeled the teacher-entity, Seth, for the books SETH SPEAKS and THE NATURE OF PERSONAL REALITY, began channeling her work through Ouija Board. Using the Board successfully and safely, I decided, depended on who was using the device, and for what purposes.

So that afternoon Linda and I got on the Ouija Board. A distraught entity came in immediately and identified himself as my old friend Tony. He was very upset and I could feel it. He’d had everything to live for and been cut short. It didn’t seem fair. Agitated, he told us his story, and in a very strange way. The planchette would go to the letters VT, for example, and I’d say “Very Tired, Tony?” And the marker flew to YES. And that’s the way it went, pointing to only first letters of words. Apparently I had a strong telepathic link with Tony and knew what the words were. He told the entire story of how he’d been poisoned by the KGB. He was not happy to have lost his life and body.

Ellen, Tony’s ex, phoned again. The Head of the KGB when she traveled to Poland to pick up the body told her a watered-down distorted story. We compared notes, what Tony himself told us on the Ouija Board, and the cleaned-up version Ellen had been told. It was the same story but hers included a cover-up of what really happened.
That important story proved to us that the Ouija Board CAN be trusted and used to tell the truth, if used correctly. I’m sure that Tony DID speak to us. The two stories were uncannily similar, hers distorted, ours from the board which was the correct version straight from the mind of Tony himself.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment