Thursday, March 24, 2011

Psychic Mind: Weather Sensitive Plus A Sleep Tip

Weather Sensitive Plus A Sleep Tip by Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. 

While reading a book by Colin Wilson who wrote on many psychic subjects, I was excited to find a discussion of how certain people are extra-sensitive to weather, and changes in weather. That immediately explained much of my own suffering over the course of my life. Yes, everybody, almost, knows about people who say that their arthritis pain is worse on rainy or cloudy days, and those more sophisticated weather-watchers correlate high and low pressure systems to not only pain, but anxiety. And much else!

Off but near the subject, here is another tip I read about years ago in a book by Dr. Joyce Brothers. Want to know when your natural time for best sleep is? Take your basal temperature every hour for 24 hours. When your body temp DROPS, even if ever so slightly, THAT is the time you will get your deepest and best sleep and rest. It works! I found that at 5AM, I become naturally drowsy and find sleep delicious and easy! If I can sleep between 5 and 10AM and not be disturbed, I wake rarin’ to go! and I am much sharper as a psychic counselor. And I stay good all day and evening. I may have a “bad night” or be “in and out” of sleep, or sleep lightly from say 11PM until 4 or 5AM, but from 5 to 10 I am “down” and “in”!

I have a story that underscores weather sensitivity, a story that proved that for sure I AM a “Weather Sensitive” which goes along with my other sensitivities, psychic and otherwise. Along about the mid-80s (yes I am a geezer) I was living and working as a professional psychic oil finder and business consultant. At the time I was married to the “worst wife of my life”. #5 I think she was. She was determined to have a child, a son, and so I entered her life to help her out. Once the Mama’s Boy was sprung, I split!

While she was incredibly huge and pregnant one day, this was in Austin, Texas, the power went out so we went out for a walk. I walked, she waddled. No complaint from her since her goal was in sight... right down in front of her. I recall how very peaceful and calm I became, in spite of her presence. It was such a balmy peaceful afternoon with no electric buzzing through the lines or in the atmosphere. It had become “Country Calm” like how I grew up in Michigan on the edge of Grandpa’s farm back in the 40s and 50s. But then came the change. I had a profound psychic sense that there was a BIG CHANGE in the air.

My nerves grew taut, I became tense, and I heard a psychic sound experienced clairaudiently. A kind of buzzing, singing, whirring sound that became faster and louder and faster and louder until I wanted to scream! Why? Because the power was coming back on and revvin’ up! and I changed back to my tense and anxious self! It was then I put it together in my mind. My body was sensitive to the all-pervasive electric in the air! I didn’t yet know Colin Wilson’s term “Weather Sensitive”, but I certainly knew that I was one. Not only to weather, but to electric especially, and anything else, such as toxic allergens, that lived unseen in the infested atmosphere.

Not everyone is psychically aware enough to recognize physical and psychical changes within themselves caused by atmospheric variables, and that is fortunate. Being sensitive is not a wonderful way to be in regard to personal comfort. I guess the idea parallels the old saying my father was so fond on, “Ignorance is bliss”. He too was a Weather-Sensitive, and screwily psychic as well, so maybe it is in one’s genetic make-up. My mother often said she was sensitive, but in fact she was only “thin-skinned”, meaning, that her narcissistic feelings were easily and often hurt. When the foot was on the other shoe, however, she had no problem poking a pin in someone else’s sensitive nature. But, we humans often live by that old standard called DOUBLE.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment