Monday, February 28, 2011

Educated Psychic: UFO Sighting at Cross Village



UFO SIGHTING AT CROSS VILLAGE

Cross Village sets at the top of the State on Lake Michigan. Unbeknownst to me, there’d been sightings in that area for many years. Being interested in all things psychic and paranormal, I was familiar with the 1947 UFO crash and the alleged alien body that was recovered.                                  

My girlfriend and I had driven up to stay the weekend at a cottage with a group of friends who were all into psychic phenomena, astrology and the occult. Before going to the cottage, we parked under some shade trees just up from the beach. It was late August.

Laughing and talking, we didn’t notice the sun had gone down. Suddenly we saw a very bright light through the trees, a huge orb glowing red. We were awestruck by an alien object hovering out over the water. “They are calling to us!” she exclaimed. Annie was psychic also. We felt drawn. Leaping out of the car, we ran to the beach.

The glowing orb hovered, not high enough to be a planet, yet not low. “Richard, channel! I think they want to speak to us.” Entering my psychic mode, I asked if someone was there. The globe pulsed like a living entity. A voice, authoritative yet kind, came in telepathically.

Working as a psychic, I repeated their message word for word for maybe twenty minutes as my girlfriend listened intensely. It was a spiritual message about global harmony and peace. Only expressive, no urgent warning or metaphysical teaching.

Then Annie asked, “Why isn’t everyone out here watching you?” Yes, why wasn’t everyone in town seeing this huge glowing orb hovering over Lake Michigan. “ONLY YOU are seeing us,” was the reply. About then the object let down streamer-like legs. Was it going to land someplace?

The cottage was nearby. “Go get the others,” I told her. By the time they came, the glowing object had vanished. “Only you are seeing us,” they had said. We’d seen them psychically? Not materially? Why, I wondered, were we chosen to view such an event, and receive a beautiful message? I felt blessed.

Weeks later, I went up alone and stood on the beach in the fall rain for a long while. Finally an unseen hand tipped my head up and my eyes saw a red dot streaking through the sky incredibly high. After several minutes, it blinked out. “Changed dimension,” my mind said. That was the last UFO I ever saw even though I’ve lived in New Mexico and Texas.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail my address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment