Thursday, February 3, 2011

Educated Psychic: Evil Entities and Possession

During my development as a psychic consultant in the mid-70s, I made a huge mistake from which I learned valuable lessons. I’d read about a Japanese Macrobiotic diet that promised to cleanse and detoxify the body. After one year my body was so clean and lean that I sprinted lithely toward the grave. So I changed back to a more normal diet. After a year of no alcohol, I decided to experiment and go out for a few beers. Instead, I got blitzed.

On the second night of my painful recovery from alcohol poisoning, beyond hangover, I remember lifting out of my body. Why? To protect it from invading evil entities. My eyes were closed and the body continued to sleep, but “I” was out and facing a ring of red-colored Uglies. They only needed was pitchforks to round out their devilish, satanic appearance.

My belief is that they were attracted to my debilitated body for the purpose of psychic possession. But the real “I”, out of my body, was not going to let that happen. They were definitely of what I call the “Dark Force”, NOT the “Forces for Good, God and the Light”. I don’t remember shooing them away, but I do know that I hovered above my sweaty body for what seemed a long time before dissolving back into my sleeping form.

On one other occasion, after I began touring as a psychic consultant and spiritual healer, I had another near run-in with the Forces for Darkness. Jackson was known as a dark city, perhaps because the prison was there. All those bad vibes pouring darkly out. Staying at a cheap motel, I gave my psychic readings at a sponsor’s house. One afternoon while lying on my bed, door open, resting, an attractive young woman came by, so I invited her in. No harm, I thought. As we lay together on the bed chatting, “getting to know” each other, I sensed that all I had to do was reach out, and we would become entwined. A deep inner sense, however, told me, “Don’t touch!”

That evening when I returned from doing psychic readings for clients, it was dusk. And as I walked by this same girl’s room near mine, I saw her sitting on the bed alone as if in meditation. But with a huge difference. On top of her body rested a leering, evil-looking Death’s Head, a grinning luminescent skull, not the girl’s attractive face and soft brown hair. Jackson was known as a hotbed of Satanic churches and covens for witchcraft. Lucky I had not reached out to touch the woman. I had told her about my work as a psychic consultant and that made me a target. I believe she was “of them”, those of the Dark who are not of the Light. Those who seek to attract and psychically possess anyone who makes themselves vulnerable to evil.

951  Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A.                   Professional Psychic since 1975                          For more Blogs, Books ad Psychic Services,
and Psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com                 for Information Regarding Psychic Readings by e-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment