Saturday, February 26, 2011

Educated Psychic: Faces of the Dead

EDUCATED PSYCHIC: FACES OF THE DEAD

I became fast friends with Vern Overlee, an older man, his wife Edie, and their daughter June who confided to me that she was a “Walk-In”, not the original inhabitant of the young woman’s body. After a serious car accident, their moody, difficult daughter had left, and a higher consciousness psychic spirit had walked in and took over the vacated body. I had read Ruth Montgomery’s book on the subject and there I was meeting such a person.

On one visit to Vern’s house he asked me to follow him down to a finished room in the basement to witness a psychic event. What I saw was amazing! About twenty folding chairs made a circle for his psychic sessions with members of his psychic development group. Vern turned on a red light, sat in front of me and told me what to expect and what to do. “I will show you spirit faces on my face one after another. When you see one, say ‘thank you, I see’ and the next one will come. What followed was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

The process went like this: the red light turned to ultra-violet, and then went black. Immediately after, a face of silver light covered Vern’s face. There was a sea captain, a Catholic priest wearing a white collar, an old stubble-faced drunk, and on and on, about thirty faces in all, one after another. After a face in silver-white light appeared, after I said, “thank you, I see,” the room went black again, red, then ultra-violet, then black, then another face appeared. After our session, having showed maybe thirty or so faces of people residing in the Spirit World, Vern seemed radiant. “So what do you think?” he asked. “That is amazing!” I replied. “You see,” he said, “there is no death. They are only on the Other Side, in the Spirit World.” Each face had looked at me as if quite alive and ready to speak if addressed, but Vern’s form of psychic mediumship was only to show that the dead do live on, not to act as a mouthpiece for them.                            

Reverend Reed Brown, who I met later, was expert as a speaker for famous personages who had died and gone to live in the Spirit World. Reed, as he allowed me to call him, put on lengthy shows while in a full trance state. Serious Abraham Lincoln or humorous Ben Franklin might come through and give a talk. Billy Holiday, the jazz singer, spoke at length one evening. The expert and polished psychic performances seemed credible but I found it hard to believe that famous personages would give speeches and performances from the Other Side. But, anything is possible and I try to keep an open mind. As a psychic consultant, having an open mind is necessary indeed.

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A. Please see my website that includes books, blogs and psychic services at http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com. For more information about psychic readings my e-mail address is psychicmind.vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment