Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Educated Psychic: You Were Meant for Me, I Was...

One must be of a certain age to remember how that old song goes: “You were meant for me, I was meant for you/ Nature patterned you and when she was through, you were all the good things, da da de doo... wrapped into one... " I love that old music and play it often on my psychic mandolin. Yes, my instrument is psychic. It knows things, and can almost play by itself. Or so I like to imagine.

Are there people who IN FACT are destined to be together?
A karmic re-meeting based on past lives lived together? I believe I have known and do know such couples, but I am thinking now of the happy ones. There are others who may come together or be drawn to each other for karmic, past life reasons also, but not necessarily to be happy together. Rather, maybe, possibly, to work out some old issues and problems not necessarily very pleasant. Say an Illinois policeman meets, marries and kills his wives: did they know each other before? Are they trying to work something out? Did she as a man, perhaps, kill him, then a woman, in another life? Tit for tat but in different lives? I invoke humor, dark humor, to make the point.

I know a couple up in Alaska who I am certain were destined to be man and wife, father and mother together. Such wonderful people are rare. Down the road from where my mother lived in the small house my father built 30 miles down the highway from Detroit, there abides another wonderful aged couple who enjoy bliss together. And then there is another couple I know up in Lansing, Michigan, who enacted a near-perfect wedded life together. I’ve never been so lucky myself, having lived as a serial “marry-her”, and like my father before me, often doing “rescue missions” that come, eventually, to an end.

Yes, I do believe there are those rare, and maybe not-so-rare, couples who were and are drawn together based on past life experience together. People who live happily and raise or rear happy, productive children. And then there are the others, the problematic couples who come to see me as a psychic consultant, a psychic counselor. It is my job and work to help them analyze and sort things out. And sometimes work things out. Doing psychic work all these many years, I have been privy to the private lives of those in pain, and help them to gain equilibrium. It is a fine work in spite of those who choose to not understand it. A fine work, I should add, for those of us who are authentic, genuine, and well-intentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment