Friday, February 11, 2011

Educated Psychic: Strange Kinds of Psychic Abilities

All psychics are not the same. And all are not genuine. Also, abilities and types of abilities vary. A talented psychic consultant who enjoys a creative bent can use his psychic talents and abilities in ways that most people might not imagine. Even a psychic may not realize what talents lie dormant within his deeper consciousness.

About ten years into my profession, having left teaching college, I had my sixth psychic call-in radio show in Austin, Texas. After one Sunday show, I got a call from a man in the oil business. He hired me to work as an Oil Finder for his company. He owned four million dollars at the time and longed to be the discoverer of a major oil field in America. That was before the mid-80s crash when domestic wells were ordered capped.

At first I didn’t know how I would do it, but the man assured me I’d find the way. In short order, Spirit, as I call Those who work through me as a psychic, impressed me with useful techniques, and they proved successful. Overnight I had become a proved-out accurate psychic oil finder.                                                      

NEVER SAY “I CAN’T”. Maybe YOU can’t but through you, Spirit CAN! IF there has been certain preparation. And IF you are OPEN. That same week I got picked up by another oil guy in Oklahoma City where I was a guest doing psychic readings on radio. He put me on retainer for six months, and my work for him proved accurate. The great and absolute Law of Attraction brings good things to us if and when we are ready. READINESS is everything!

When I first started out as a professional psychic consultant, Spirit showed me several ways to do psychic diagnostics as an adjunct to my work as a spiritual healer.
I also learned in a similar manner to “sometimes” diagnose automobile problems. How I, we, do these things I will not reveal. No matter since certain odd abilities are usually idiosyncratic or unique to the user-psychic anyway.

To give an example, a woman client explained that she had serious problems breathing and no one to date found the cause. Using a technique Spirit showed me, I found that she suffered a faulty pulmonary valve that connects to the heart. I referred her to my old family doc, a D.O., and he confirmed my psychic diagnosis. There was an odd twist, though. The woman’s husband would not allow her to have necessary surgery. Did he wish her dead? I never knew the end of the story.

Human abilities, especially when allied with Spirit, are never limited. Only our beliefs limit us. Richard Bach wrote, “Argue for your limitations and they are yours!”

1 comment:

  1. this is cool - https://psychicgiant.com/4-psychic-abilities-you-possibly-possess/

    ReplyDelete