Friday, February 18, 2011

Educated Psychic: Spirit Saved My Life

It was a dark and stormy night... I scrambled down the rocks to the rain-swept beach where my date babbled to her  ocean goddess. The night we nearly drowned together, she introduced me to Black Russians and I taught her how to dance Mexican Mambo. Dark and late, I didn’t have to be psychic to know it was dangerous to be down there like that.

Putting my arms around her girth, I told her we’d better go up top. No sooner I got the words out when a wall of water skyscraper high came whooshing in. Next thing I knew, still embracing, we were bobbing up and down in the ocean about a third of a football field out! I pushed her away, and the second I did, I was sucked under. That was ten years before my days of psychic development and later a career as a psychic consultant.

Not feeling fear, oddly, I felt comfortably cocooned, as if cradled in a blood-warm womb. And, stranger yet, I did not need to breathe! I was not alone. The presence told me psychically somehow that I was to wait in no-time and not struggle. My mind said, I COULD DIE NOW BUT I’M GOING TO TRY NOT TO. It was my choice. Then, cork-like, I shot up out of the water with great force. Had I died underwater, death would have been comfortable and easy.

Not a strong swimmer, I swam furiously for the black, wet, slimy rock I saw jutting out. I clawed my way up. Only then did I think of the fat girl. An odd mantra played in mind: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Sequence replaced normal time. One minute she was a black bump face down far away, the next she’d washed up against the rock I was standing on. I ripped her out easy as plucking a carrot. I was supernaturally stronger. I stood her on the rock, but she kept protesting that I ought not to have pulled her out. She was in shock. I may have been also, but I was on a one-track mission to save her, AFTER getting myself out first. Maybe that is the meaning of taking care of oneself first so you can better help others. All events, like an objective drama, had been under spiritual guidance.

On impulse, I picked the hefty girl up and she felt like a feather as I Tarzaned her up top to safety. Back at her place, after a scalding shower, we drank hot buttered rum. “You know,” she said, “you are responsible for the life you save”. I drove home and never called her again. Spirit, some silent psychic voice, saved me and I’d never experienced such mental clarity. 

Richard Lee Van Der Voort, M.A.  Professional Psychic since 1975
For more blogs, see Website: http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com
and PsychicExcellence, www.blogster.com
For information psychic readings, e-mail: psychicmind. vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment