Friday, February 18, 2011

Educated Psychic: Raising the Kundalini, A Dangerous Experiment

 
EDUCATED PSYCHIC: RAISING THE KUNDALINI, A DANGEROUS EXPERIMENT

Spirit works in strange ways. I thought I was only applying for a sales job to keep body and soul together while continuing development as a psychic and healing channel. Turned out, Vern Overlee, the owner, was a psychic spiritualist medium. I confessed to what I was into and that enabled him to open up. We became fast friends immediately. 

I told him about my aborted psychic experiment attempting to produce clairvoyant visions and how it had messed up my nervous system. In my spiritual zeal and using a technique I’d only read about, I set about raising my kundalini one evening. In deep meditation, one by one the chakras opened, from root chakra at the base of the spine up to number seven, the crown chakra. If that opened, I’d experience visions as I had before. But, when I got to that point, because of over-concentration, pressure became intense and I felt as if my body was shaking part. I knew I’d hurt myself, and perhaps seriously. Patience had never been one of my virtues.

“I can help you,” Vern assured me. “But my guides say it will take some time.” I’d about “blown my chakras” during that psychic exercise. “You’ve messed up your nervous system pretty bad. It will take time for the sheathing of your nerves to grow back.” He told me I could not do any psychic work for up to two months. My body was in such bad shape I even passed up a chance to sleep with the lovely Dolores, a woman in our group who possessed huge attributes. That’s how bad off I was. I’d been addicted to my beautiful spontaneous visions, the most moving being the perfect face of Divine Mother. I wanted them back. The advanced yogis of ancient India warn that “psychic phenomena” is but a stage one passes through during psychic development. They were not ends in themselves.

I became fast friends with Vern, his wife Edie, and their daughter who confided to me that she was a “Walk-In”, not the original inhabitant of the girl’s body. It took a good two months for my nervous system to normalize, and then I got back to my meditations and psychic development and new work as a psychic consultant.

I learned to take more care after that frightening experience. Forcing things almost never works, as ancient Taoism teaches, and forging ahead in areas one is unfamiliar with can be dangerous to one’s mental and physical health. I had almost gone too far with the experiment. Had I forced the 7th, the crown chakra, open, my brain may have exploded. One must be ready for such things. Readiness is everything. Let this stand as a warning.

For more information and blogs, see Richard's website, http://psychicconsultingbyemail.com
and www.blogter.psychic excellence   For information about psychic readings, e-mail address is
psychicmind. vandervoort231@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment