Saturday, February 12, 2011

Educated Psychic: Odd Psychic Talents

After Spirit taught me how to find oil, and after the crash of the mid-80’s and domestic oil wells were ordered capped, a similar opportunity came my way. In 1992, I went to the Philippines on a Trade Mission as a psychic gold finder and business consultant representing a new Phil-Am gold refining company.

Oil was easy to locate, once I got the psychic hang of it, and finding gold is about the same. I’m talking about free gold that occurs in the earth naturally, not “Japanese buried treasure”. Locating gold in the PI is not difficult since it is everywhere. Getting it out and refining it, however, is another matter.

I started out down in Cagayan de Oro where the “mine site” was. There were more than a hundred shafts dug straight down and bags of “tailings” ringed each hole waiting for us to bring in special expensive equipment to extract the gold. First, I suppose as a test, the Filipinos led me to one particular mine, and asked me to see what psychic impressions “I got”. I “went in” and immediately saw that the bodies of two men were still down there. My psychic impressions removed any doubt about my abilities. Two naive men had gone down that shaft thinking that chunks of pure gold occurred loose in the dirt. A landslide buried and killed them both, their reward for ignorance and greed.

Recently I became curious about a woman writer on the internet. Wondering where she lived in the States, I used a psychic technique Spirit showed me involving the map of the USA. I discovered that she likely lived in Arkansas. I Googled her name and sure enough, my psychic channel was correct. I like to test my talent which beats saying “I can’t do that”. If I fail, at least I’ve tried, and often succeed. Napoleon Hill’s great classic, THINK AND GROW RICH, discusses all the Principles one needs to know. It is ALL there!

Human mind is endlessly creative. Why? Because human mind is a particular within universal All-Mind. All-Mind is absolute and fortunately our lesser human minds may participate, IF we so elect. But, one must be open, receptive and ready. Back in 1974-5 I had become open, receptive and ready, and I was “called” by Spirit to do “The Work” as some metaphysical people choose to call the work of a psychic consultant and spiritual healer.               

One does not simply decide and suddenly become psychic. In
my case, I saw a past life lived many centuries ago that may account for this-life psychic ability. As a lowly scribe to a “Prelate”, I developed an ability to link telepathically to other minds, and the ability to transcribe the thoughts and words of other speakers. Such a psychic is called a “clairaudient” that involves inner hearing. Past life carryover is, I believe, a reality and may account for certain of our abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment